Each week at the Toastmasters Club I belong to, SITSO Said-So Toastmasters – Club641259, there is one part of the meeting that is when someone shares either a joke or inspirational.
Last week – Anik shared the Rules of Chocolate, and now I will share them with you!
- If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, ………………..you’re eating it too slowly.
- To get chocolate home from the store in a hot car………………..eat it in the parking lot.
- Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit; so eat as many as you want.
- If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
- Put “eat chocolate” at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you’ll get one thing done.
- Money talks, Chocolate sings!
Oh, and by the way……..
I was looking at a Facebook page for Three Blind Mice Guest Suite and after admiring the view I felt inspired about visiting this place called Penticton.
Looks like a great place to live, raise a family, maybe retire !