Dinner tonight: Red-curry-peanut noodles | Chatelaine.com.
When you get home, you want something easy but tasty, right? This link provides both.
I like this video and recipe because it is EASY, and SIMPLE. So simple and quick, and not a lot of ingredients. I would use a different pasta, and if you wanted you could add more veggies for more color, or crushed peanuts but not needed either.
Check out the video, you might want to jot down notes and then come backand thank me.
I’ll be sitting right here, waiting. …………… still waiting.
Preparation time 20 minutes | Makes 4 Servings
- 1/2 500 g pkg spaghetti
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, preferably natural
- 3 tbsp Thai red-curry paste
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces